HaonTech,com, LLC is a Cybersecurity & IT Support company which provides HIPAA-compliant technology solutions, ongoing computer network maintenance and support to independent healthcare practices and small businesses.
Our team core competencies are the combination of pooled knowledge in project management, software development, technical and marketing capacities. Our certified help desk technicians provide 24x7 support options.
We provide our team with a rich array of resources and experiences to expand their knowledge and encourage professional growth.
We are currently looking for:
Business Development Representative
Remote / Work-From-Home
Part-Time (or Temporary Internship)
Our IT Support business is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to assist with business development, marketing campaigns and administrative duties. This is a part-time W2 position.
This is a great position for a stay-at-home parent or a college student looking to gain business development, marketing experience and IT industry exposure.
The primary duty for this position is to call prospects and set appointments for our sales team. A calling list and quota of weekly phone calls to be made is provided and the candidate must be both comfortable, professional and energetic on the phone. Prior experience setting appointments is a plus, but not required. Training will be provided.
The secondary duties are to assist our Marketing Manager with building marketing campaigns, stuffing envelopes, updating our mailing list, CRM, etc. We provide all the tools and training you need to be successful.
This is an ongoing part-time position (6 - 10 hours/week: Tue, Thu & Fri) paid hourly with performance bonuses. A dedicated business phone line will be provided.
- Call 25 leads 3 times per week
- Make 60 - 75 outbound dials per day to follow up on marketing campaigns and schedule consults
- Stuff envelopes and help with marketing campaigns as needed
- Own a computer running Windows 10/11
- Own a smartphone
- Have access to high-spead internet
- Have access to quiet work area for uninterrupted phone calls
- Must be 18yrs old or over
- Be coachable and willing to learn
- Extreme attention to detail and highly organized
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic file/folder managment (copy/paste/move)
- Basic Internet browsing (Google Search)
- Ability to work independently based on guidelines and parameters
- Fluent in English
$17/hour + up to $2000/month in result-based bonuses
If you are interested in this position, please submit your information. We review all applications received and follow up accordingly. We may ask for a voice recording for us to review during the next steps of the interview process.