Is This You?
We specialize in Computer Network Maintenance and Support, IT consulting, and Custom Software Development for non-profits and small businesses in Bergen County New Jersey and areas of Greater New York.
Our typical customer has 10 to 75 computers, is a professional service business, and relies heavily on Microsoft Office, e-mail, the Internet, and their computer network for running their business. Our clients hire us to support their network because they do not want to incur the overhead and cost of a full-time IT staff, and they don’t want to burden their employees with the responsibility of troubleshooting the company network.
We are most successful in working with clients that:
- Demand reliability and security from their computer network.
- See technology as a powerful tool for increasing productivity and gaining competitive advantages.
- Understand that many business processes can be made more efficient with custom-developed online applications.
- Want a technology partner that will act as a trusted advisor and seek to improve the productivity, profitability, and operations of their business through technology.
- Are willing to invest in technology to improve communication and eliminate manual tasks.
Don’t take our word for it!
Just listen to what our customers have to say…
Live interview with David Reynolds from Hunger Solutions New York.
We provide a range of Managed IT Services, IT Consulting, IT Support, Custom Software Development in Teaneck, Fort Lee, Englewood Cliffs, Tenafly, Hackensack, Paramus, Closter, Alpine, other areas in Bergen County, and Greater New York/Tri-State area.
Our local experts will even visit your business on-site: Teaneck Computer Support, Non-Profit Support, Bergen County Computer Services, Paramus Computer Tech Support, Managed Services New Jersey, Hackensack IT Support, North Jersey Tech Support.