The Catholic Fellowship is a Catholic Young Adult (CYA) organization serving professionals in their 20s, 30s and 40s in the NYC tri-state area with social, spiritual and community events.
Currently, we have 10 chapters where our various young adult and community groups are base and operate from:
- In the Archdiocese of New York, we have 3 chapters -- we are affiliated with the Chapel of San Lorenzo Ruiz in Manhattan, Immaculate Conception Church in the Bronx, and Most Holy Trinity Church in Mamaroneck, Westchester.
- In the Archdiocese of Newark, we have 1 chapter -- we are affiliated with St. Joseph & St. Michael Church in Union City.
- In the Diocese of Brooklyn, we have 3 chapters -- we are affiliated with Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Astoria, Queens, Our Lady of the Snows Church in Floral Park, Queens, and the Cathedral Basilica of St. James in Brooklyn .
- In the Diocese of Rockville Centre, we have 2 chapters -- we are affiliated with The Newman Catholic Parish at C.W. Post Long Island University, and Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Patchhogue.
- In the Diocese of Bridgeport, we have 1 chapter at The Church of the Assumption in Westport, CT.
We welcome everyone. We hope that your experience with us will establish new friendships and most importantly, will enable you to be touched by the Holy Spirit. Come out and get to know us.
Join our flagship group, The Catholic Fellowship of NYC, on facebook and Meetup; follow us on Twitter; or connect with us on Linkedin.